Stay tuned for the latest fixes and roster updates!
published on September 9, 2022
To make sure you get all the bug fixes, roster updates, and other QoL updates that developer 2K Games is rolling out, make sure you’re always running the latest version of NBA 2K23. That sometimes requires you to manually update the game itself, depending on your console’s standby settings. In this guide, we’ll show you exactly what you need to know to do just that.
How to get the latest NBA 2K23 update on all platforms
Depending on the platform you play on, the steps to update NBA 2K23 are slightly different. We’ve outlined the steps you need to take on each platform below.
- From your home screen, go to ‘My Games & Apps’.
- Scroll down to ‘Manage’ in the menu on the left.
- Go to ‘Updates’
- Select ‘Update All’
- You can then check the status of the update by going to the ‘Queue’ option in ‘Manage’.
It’s worth noting that the steps above will only work if an update is actually available for NBA 2K23. If you check the Updates section and NBA 2K23 is not listed, you are already running the latest version of the game.
- Select NBA 2K23 on your home screen.
- Press the ‘Options’ button on your controller.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Check for Update’ option.
- All available updates are automatically downloaded and installed.
Depending on your ‘Rest Mode’ settings, your PS4/PS5 may already have downloaded and installed updates for NBA 2K23 and other games on your SSD in the background.